Pages

Search:

20160318

Black Paradise on a White Wall

Photos by Carlos Ratinho

Long Vest- Oasap | Top- HERE | Jeans, Boots and Scarf- Zara 

I told you'd see a lot of black outfits here, I can't help it, I just feel good in black, I think better in black, I even breathe better in black. 
I know you must be thinking, how the hell does she cope being in an all black outfit when is this sunny?! Well if we were in the summer I would still wear black, but I would obviously go for a playsuit and sandals instead, since it's still winter and trust me it was sunny but it was windy as hell and also cold. so I was fine with this outfit. The big scarf came in handy for two reasons, the white on it gave a great contrast to the outfit and it kept me super warm since I had a long cleavage.

Eu disse-vos que iam ver imensos looks all black aqui no blog. É mais forte que eu, eu sinto-me melhor em preto, penso melhor em preto, até respiro melhor em preto. 
Eu sei que devem estar a perguntar como é que eu aguento estar toda de preto debaixo deste sol, pois a resposta é simples. Se tivessemos no verão eu ia na mesma optar por um look all black, mas obvio que ia vestir um playsuit e umas sandálias, mas como ainda estamos no inverno, e apesar deste sol bom, estava imenso frio e vento neste dia, por isso eu estava bem com este outfit. Este scarf enorme que eu chamo de "manta", ajudou me por duas razões, a parte branca da malha deu um contraste giro ao outfit, e também por ser enorme ajudou me imenso com o frio porque o top tinha um decote enorme. 

Muny B.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN