Pages

Search:

20160729

Denim Affairs


Top & Belt- Bershka | Jeans- Stradivarious | Sunnies- RayBan | Watch- c/o HERE

A lot has been going on in my life at the moment, but all good things though, and one of them I will be able to share with you guys soon.
Denim has been very trendy this summer, and I must say I was never a fan of ripped jeans, but these jeans, I completely fell in love with, why? I don't really know to be honest, I just think it suits me and also goes with pretty much every crop top I have.


Ultimamente, tem acontecido imensas coisas na minha vida, mas coisas boas, thank God! E uma delas eu irei partilhar convosco não tarda nada!
A ganga tem sido uma tendência super constante neste verão. Nunca fui muito fã de calças rasgadas, mas apaixonei-me por estas. Porquê?! Para ser sincera, não sei, só sei que me assenta bem, sinto me super confortavel com elas vestidas, e também combinam com a maioria dos tops curtos que tenho.


Muny B.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN