Pages

Search:

20160310

Brand New Blog

Photos by Carlos Ratinho

Jacket- c/o HERE | High Neck Top- Stradivarius | Jeans & Boots- Zara

I'm so happy to be back to blogging and sharing things with you guys. It has been a while, well, really a year!!! I really needed to take a break from this whole blogging world and just focus on organizing my priorities and really also finding myself, because nowadays we live in a world that's pretty much domained by the fantasy world of social media, and as much as you are true to yourself, when you're young you tend to loose a bit of your persona to this whole non-existing world of social media. I know that a lot of young girls like me feel the same, some more than others.
So, taking a year of the blogging world was really good for me, and now I'm back with a new blog name and a new blog theme that really defines me nowadays, so this is basically a more mature version of the old blog.

These photos were actually taken a few months ago when I thought I would be debuting this new blog but unfortunately I had some problems with my laptop and I had to wait until now to post it up.
Bomber jackets are major at the moment and it's a trend that I love because it goes on point with my tomboy-ish style.

So sorry for the long ass writing post, but since it's the first for this new blog I feel like saying pretty much whatever I feel..


Estou super contente por voltar ao mundo dos blogs e partilhar convosco os meus looks e opiniões. Já se passou imenso tempo desde o meu ultimo post, passou-se um ano!!! Mas não me arrependo um bocado sequer pois foi o melhor pra mim. Eu precisava de um break da blogosfera para poder focar-me nas minhas prioridades e também encontrar-me a mim mesma, porque hoje em dia, vivemos numa sociedade dominada pelas fantasias e os egos das redes sociais e por mais que possas ser uma pessoa super true to yourself, no fundo acabas por perder um pouco de ti mesma, principalmente quando és jovem. Eu sei que muitas raparigas e rapazes também com a minha idade sentem o mesmo, uns mais que os outros... 
Passado um ano aqui estou com um layout novo e principalmente um nome novo, bem, o nome não é novo, é o meu lol, mas decidi dar o meu nome ao blog mais precisamente porque este blog será a versão mais madura e mais EU comparando com o blog anterior.

Estas fotos foram tiradas há quse dois meses porque o blog era suposto estrear há dois meses mas infelizmente tive uns problemas com o meu portátil e demorei imenso a arranjá-lo. 
Bomber jackets têm sido um must para este inverno e pra mim então é o ideal porque não só combina imenso com um meu estilo meio masculino, mas também são super práticos e quentes. 

Desculpem o enorme texto neste post mas sendo o primeiro post do blog apetece-me falar lol.


Muny B.

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ Muny B. | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN